so i have 2 gmail accounts setup on my phone. i dont like using the gmail app so i set up the gmail accounts through the blackberry. problem im having is one account receives emails from people almost instantly while the other one is random. sometimes it takes 10 mins and other times it takes 45 mins for emails to be received. does anyone who is not using the gmail app with multiple gmail accounts on the 8900 run into this problem? if so then how did you fix it?
    04-01-10 11:54 AM
    Hmmm. I have 2 gmail accounts, not using the app, and both are delivered instantly.

I guess I would try deleting both accounts on your bb, set them up again and resend service books. Couldn't hurt.

Edit: I have a 9630 but I doubt it's a device specific issue, so I thought I'd chime in here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 11:58 AM
    I have several gmail accounts and haven't had this problem. Are they all set up in the same manner or is one forwarding/pulling from a POP account, etc?

04-03-10 12:18 PM
    I think mam might be onto something - both accounts should be setup for IMAP. I have three email accounts on my BB using Google Apps FYD and they're both instantaneous.

04-04-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD