yes i did mean you, sorry i thought i quoted your post.
    Hmm i see, well that gives me a little perspective, thanks for the imput :d
    03-04-09 08:15 PM
    battery pulls are a habit for us ex Curve users..it was needed with the 8310 curve..not so much with the Bold...i have never had a slowdown due to lack of memory on my Bold...i still do a battery pull once in a while because i like seeing my free memery go up even though there is no performance increase as a result..
    03-04-09 09:26 PM
    battery pulls are a habit for us ex Curve users..it was needed with the 8310 curve..not so much with the Bold.
    True words there.

You really shouldn't have to do a Pull that often with a Bold. I usually only tend to do it when I'm installing/deleting apps. But if you see the spinning clock often or for a long time, or if it takes a long time to load/close an app, a reset will probably make your device a bit snappier.
    03-04-09 10:14 PM
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    03-04-09 10:24 PM
    Hello....
    Will u tell me which key is right alt?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My bad it was supposed to be
    LEFT ALT + RIGHT SHIFT + DEL

I was typing while stuck in traffic.... (And no its not safe I know)
    03-05-09 02:57 AM
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    ARGH again, very true advice, but if you dont know what broken is then how do you know if you should fix it.
    03-05-09 09:35 AM
    ARGH again, very true advice, but if you dont know what broken is then how do you know if you should fix it.
    I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. It's all relative. I've only had my bold for maybe a month now and I have reset it once. It was taking a long time to move between apps as compared to the previous weeks. So I did a battery pull and problem was solved. I haven't had to do it since.

Someone mentioned properly closing apps other than using close. Can anyone elaborate on this?
    03-05-09 10:34 AM
    My bad it was supposed to be
    LEFT ALT + RIGHT SHIFT + DEL

I was typing while stuck in traffic.... (And no its not safe I know)
    LOL. thankx. I tried it last night.. BTW... be careful
    03-05-09 10:59 AM
    I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. It's all relative. I've only had my bold for maybe a month now and I have reset it once. It was taking a long time to move between apps as compared to the previous weeks. So I did a battery pull and problem was solved. I haven't had to do it since.

Someone mentioned properly closing apps other than using close. Can anyone elaborate on this?
    indeed, i ALWAYS use close to get out of my apps, this is not the "best" way to do that?
    03-05-09 11:03 AM
    same reason why fat people eat "fat free" icecream or whatever else and think their eating HEALTHY
    What a line. I love it!!
    03-05-09 11:39 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD