Peekawho LED colours inconsistant

Has anyone else found this? It seems to revert back to red most often than not even when you have your LED set to blue or yellow or some other colour?
    01-09-09 06:35 PM
    Mine works fine I have it for emails because I like the timer

My settings are

In PAW
    Enable email pop on, checked
    show peekapic, checked
    default color, checked
    fade pop up, checked 10 secs
    always display, checked.

In peek a labenabled LED alert, checked
    Enable blinkikng, checked
    Enable LED timer checked

email color is blue

In the Berry Profile itself,
    under your email, make sure Repeat notification is set to led flashing.

Then, do a battery pull.
    01-09-09 07:41 PM
    Same here. Email colors aren't an issue. I've actually gotten used to recognizing the flashing color as an email I missed.

Rachel, are you still on 1.172?
    01-09-09 09:32 PM
    I've had this happen a few times. Sometimes the colors such as blue or green show up but other times it flashes red. No idea why it does this and I have all the right settings.
    01-10-09 12:24 AM
    Same here. Email colors aren't an issue. I've actually gotten used to recognizing the flashing color as an email I missed.

Rachel, are you still on 1.172?
    Yep, I use PAW for email pop ups with the led only, I like the time out, I wont use BBA for email alerts, I dont want it flashing all night LOL so its the timer feature
    01-10-09 09:43 AM
    Yea, with BBA it will flash till you open it...
    01-10-09 09:44 AM
    I think i have the setup right, oh well, nevermind!

how long is the time out by the way?
    01-10-09 04:31 PM
    No more than 4 or 5 mins.
    01-10-09 05:43 PM
    BTW Rachel...I dumped aerize til they get it fixed right and went back to PAW...all works well with it, but the popups will still not fade out while I have BBLight set to keep backlight on while in charging cradle...it's OK though...just kinda odd.
    01-10-09 10:54 PM
    After updating to offical Sprint 4.5 my Peekawho has been off. LED colors don't pop-up correctly all the time.. and the LED is constantly flashing RED even when I don't have a new message.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled... battery pull and have my settings done correctly in my profiles.. It's really annoying... It's almost to the point where I just want to uninstall it for good

I've e-mailed them and about a week ago, and yet to hear anything from them
    02-22-09 02:52 AM
    Mine works fine I have it for emails because I like the timer

My settings are

In PAW
    Enable email pop on, checked
    show peekapic, checked
    default color, checked
    fade pop up, checked 10 secs
    always display, checked.

In peek a labenabled LED alert, checked
    Enable blinkikng, checked
    Enable LED timer checked

email color is blue

In the Berry Profile itself,
    under your email, make sure Repeat notification is set to led flashing.

Then, do a battery pull.
    are you running v1.20 because I don't have the LED timer option in the peekalab area
    02-22-09 03:05 AM
    Same hea , I uninstalled it and got message peeker ( it doesn't have the led notification but works wonders) PAW was always off on the color picked if not it would get stuck and flash the led for 2 -3 minutes for no reason...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:32 AM
    I think I may have solved my Blinking LED problem.... This how I have my profile setup

The (Ring Tone) used in PAW in the profiles setting has no affect on the other (Ring Tones) for my messages

I pretty much have PAW setup the same way as (rachel0179) in post #2

Whats funny is all this happend after updating to 4.5. But I guess I forgot how my profiles where setup when I had 4.3...

Also in the manual SmrtGuard :: Your BlackBerry Guardian it will tell you to turn off the LED notification in your message apps so that PAW LED will work use its color LEDS. NOT THE CASE..

After turning on the LED notifications in my e-mail/SMS things were running back to normal. Right color LEDs flashing and the LED would stop after opening the message.
    02-22-09 04:38 PM
    I believe Rachel and others (including myself) are running 1.172 which is beta. You can replace 1.2 with 1.172 by going to the download link and replacing 1.2 in the link with 1.172.

I've been using it since early Jan. with no problems.
    02-22-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD