I have both apps...I liked Aerize better and was using it. I started leaving my BB charging by my bed in a charging cradle,( I was able to recreate condition just plugged into a charger), and I noticed that if I set either app to fade popup after so many seconds...if BB is charging, it will not "fade out"...anyone experience same issue...Rachel??

Thanks
    01-01-09 11:31 PM
    I have had this issue too with aerize. I perfer to not have my pop-ups fade out so it was not a real problem for me. I do like it better than PAW too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 08:08 AM
    I dont use aerize, i use PAW and it fades out in the charger.
    01-02-09 08:29 AM
    Interesting....If I set aerize to fade out in 5 sec it will, but 15 sec and it just goes into a loop...PAW set for 10 secs just stays on...set BBLight to off and no effect. Oh well...another mystery.
    01-02-09 10:18 AM
    which one is better, I like the idea of both and wonder is there any head to head reviews of these?
    01-04-09 04:12 PM
    I tried both and ended up with Aerize. I found a couple of head to head reviews and almost all of them give it to PAW. I wanted to like PAW as it has some great features such as blocking the app when using certain applications, blocking the pop-ups based on specific contacts, and finally a bonus flashlight feature. All that being said the UI was not as clean as Aerize and at the time I bought it, PAW was $10 and Aerize was only $2.50. So I figured if I was going to choose wrong, I might as well go for the cheaper one first. If PAW can improve their UI I wouldn't mind switching. But for now I've gone with Aerize.
    01-04-09 09:48 PM
    I stuck with PAW, although I have a registered version of each, simply for the fact I can have the alert NOT pop up when I'm in certain applications.... that is the killer feature to me that separates the too.
    01-05-09 12:12 AM
    Im considering purchasing one of those apps. From what Ive read the main difference is the popup system. You can set PAW not to popup when you have certain apps running, whereas Aerize always pops up. Now Im thinking in what applications it would actually be annoying for me to see a popup (popup meaning APPLICATION CLOSE I suppose, and then youd see a popup on the main screen), I imagine this would be annoying using a navigator, but thats it.
    Aerize is also a lot cheaper than PAW. I lean towards Aerize more, but Im not sure.
    Maybe someone can convince me to pick PAW. I will only buy ONE of them, dont need both.

ps: I use the storm if it matters
    01-05-09 06:03 PM
    I've been using Aerize for only 2 days now with a brand new 8330 and for some reason the pop ups keep getting "stuck"... like they are frozen. I don't know if it's just a bug.. thought I'd throw it out there. It was a cheap app so if this continues I may just go buy PAW... gotta try a couple things first to see if it's user error LOL
    01-13-09 01:46 AM
    I use both. PaW for the LED alerts and then I got a free copy of Aerize and I like the pop-ups on that a LOT better.
    01-17-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD