Do you like it? Did you hate it? Was it worth the $$$? I downloaded the trial version and am wondering if there's more it does? I kinda feel like it's slowing down my phone and I really don't have that many apps. Any info would be helpful! Thanks!
    12-13-08 06:34 PM
    I like it because it gives me the option of exiting what I'm doing to answer or to ignore the message. As a work related app I love it. If my phone was just for personal use I'm not sure I would need it.
    12-13-08 06:37 PM
    I like being able to see who is texting me since I'm a huge texter. E-mails I could really care less about though.
    12-13-08 06:42 PM
    I like being able to see who is texting me since I'm a huge texter. E-mails I could really care less about though.
    Uncheck the email pop up box then
    12-13-08 07:31 PM
    Check out Aerize Alerts Aerize Premium BlackBerry Software and Themes. I like it better, and have used both. When alerts "popup" you can read a portion of the email, and I can read the "popup" much clearly on Aerize. Other than that, they both DO the same thing. Aerize has a free trial also...so before you buy...

BTW...can't use 'em at the same time. That'd be confusing !!
    12-13-08 07:34 PM
    See i use Peek on BIS(personal) and i love it. I receive alot of e-mails from friends and family, some who have BB's as well. It is a handy lil' app..
    12-13-08 07:37 PM
    Check out Aerize Alerts Aerize Premium BlackBerry Software and Themes. I like it better, and have used both. When alerts "popup" you can read a portion of the email, and I can read the "popup" much clearly on Aerize. Other than that, they both DO the same thing. Aerize has a free trial also...so before you buy...

BTW...can't use 'em at the same time. That'd be confusing !!

I dont use either pop up option for SMS, however, for an avid texter I wouldnt recommend aerize, as when you open the SMS pop up, (I know for me it did) it would open a box with every incoming message, call and email, then a trackball click would then make it go to the smss box, it became very annoying.
    12-13-08 07:38 PM
    I believe it is a RIM issue, right?
    12-13-08 07:39 PM
    Yep, it goes to the messages box, but it would also show up all my calls, and SMS, then click over to the sms box. PITA
    And I dont particularly need to see who texts me anyways, I answer them, its not a big deal to me
    12-13-08 07:42 PM
    PeeKaWho does the same for me also on SMS...
    12-13-08 07:43 PM
    Yeah, a RIM issue,
    12-13-08 07:53 PM
    Very happy with PAW. There are certainly some improvements that could be made, but I expect this will happen over time.
    12-13-08 09:30 PM
    I really like it. I downloaded the trial and when it expired I couldn't stand not having it working. It expired at 9am and I had to wait until 11:30, during my lunch to purchase it. It makes it so much quicker to dismiss the notification when you can't deal with the message, but know if it was something important or not. It is also a huge help when you are in another app, like the browser getting your crackberry fix, and not have to exit to see what just came in and if it needs immediate attention.
    12-13-08 09:47 PM
    They are sill working in making it better, i think they are doing a great job...
    12-13-08 10:00 PM
    Some of you have mentioned an RIM issue...what kind of an issue? I have also learned to scale down my e-mail subscriptions lol I'm sick of getting so many e-mails LOL
    12-13-08 10:26 PM
    Okay, I did it...I bought the full version...How do I know if I'm running on the full version or still the trial one?
    12-14-08 01:35 AM
    Some of you have mentioned an RIM issue...what kind of an issue? I have also learned to scale down my e-mail subscriptions lol I'm sick of getting so many e-mails LOL
    I think the issue that everyone is talking about is that instead of going into sms box, it goes into the messages box where you see everything...I find it annoying as well but that's the way BB works I suppose....still love it tho...won't be going back to any non bb phone now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 08:31 AM
    Okay, I did it...I bought the full version...How do I know if I'm running on the full version or still the trial one?
    Go into PAW and click your bb button and click on need help and if its a trial it will say so...but once u put the activation code it should give u a message that you have been activated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 08:33 AM
    You can also go into the app, click the menu button and you will see Register or Activate, click and enter code.
    12-14-08 08:36 AM
    OrioFan8,

Thanks for the advice on the Aerize app. I have been trying for several days with the gracious help of Rachel and Peek tech support to get the Peek app to work properly on my 8330 Curve to no avail. It has been very frustrating as I use a lot of e-mail.

When I saw your posting for Aerize and the free trial, I decided to delete the non-working Peek app, and install the Aerize Alerts trial app. OMG! It worked immediately and continues to work flawlessly! It's just what I needed.

Thanks OrioFan8!

Happy Holidays!

Mitch
    12-14-08 12:03 PM
    Your welcome Mitch
    12-14-08 11:51 PM
    i have peek a who and LOVE it! I think it's worth the $.
    12-15-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD