PDFs not displaying
Have a 7.1 device so there's an included app that's part of Docs-To-Go that lets me view PDFs, only it doesn't view all PDFs. I created a PDF, which opens fine, but if I run it through Adobe Acrobat to reduce the file size of the PDF it no longer opens up properly. All I see is a white blank page with a red X. Anyone know why?
- 01-04-2013, 08:37 AM #2
This could be due to the version of the PDF Reader you're on. One day, there may have been an update on your playbook for Acrobat, but you accidentally knocked it off. Uninstall it, then reinstall it again.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
Thanks but I'm referring to the PDF reader on my BlackBerry device... not my PlayBook. The PDF reader on the PlayBook I've already replaced!
- By Tax_JD_LLM in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:04 PM
- By jamesnb in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2009, 05:15 PM
- By BerryBlack in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:06 PM
- By Jim-S in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
- By trinston in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2007, 06:33 AM