Hey Everyone,

I need a pc app to control of group of 15 people with blackberry's .

I need to able to add tasks, calendar appointments and contacts to a person's blackberry. Also send bbm's to the group or a person from the pc in my office.

Im thinking of using the following -

Nice Office for the tasks, calendar and contacts. Elertify for the bbm messages.

Is there one pc app that can do all this for me instead of two apps. I dont want be jumping from app to app to get things done.

Thx in advance.
    09-28-11 12:39 PM
    The only major drawback your going to encounter will be the BBM from the desktop. Not really going to happen as there is currently no desktop client that do this. If all your agents will be using BBs, you could mimic the option by using Soti Pocket Controller. Add them all into a group and make sure they realize it is required to maintain employment. You can enter the calender into the group cal and it would be immediately available on all devices. You can even send BBMs using this tool.

Soti pocket Controller allows you to control your BB from a computer while connected and is fairly cheap. Something like $45.00. I'm not sure if there is a better solution, probably is, but this is the first that came to my mind as soon as you mentioned sending BBM from desktop.
    09-28-11 12:45 PM
    The only major drawback your going to encounter will be the BBM from the desktop. Not really going to happen as there is currently no desktop client that do this. If all your agents will be using BBs, you could mimic the option by using Soti Pocket Controller. Add them all into a group and make sure they realize it is required to maintain employment. You can enter the calender into the group cal and it would be immediately available on all devices. You can even send BBMs using this tool.

Soti pocket Controller allows you to control your BB from a computer while connected and is fairly cheap. Something like $45.00. I'm not sure if there is a better solution, probably is, but this is the first that came to my mind as soon as you mentioned sending BBM from desktop.
    Thank you ...

Anyone else got ideas. Could outlook do it for me and the other Blackberry's . I could download that Soti app cos it looks good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD