- 01-04-2013, 07:17 PM #2
Crackle.com works well in the browser, NFB app has a bunch of Canadian films, Snagfilms app has independent movies, you can also use tablet tv app by scrapps to get to web sites of tv stations around the world that stream recorded stuff and have livestreams.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 12:24 PM #4
- 374 Posts
I'm hoping that BlinkBox may do something about this. I've considered emailing them about it. As apparently you don't need to subscribe, you use 'movie credit' as in the same way a phone works, but rather than paying per text, you pay per movie. Pretty good movie solution.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- 01-05-2013, 12:26 PM #5
I do a few things:
- I use Youtube (which actually has a lot of free movies - legal and perhaps not so legal)
- Crackle has free movies
- I convert my movie files using Handbrake
- I rent them from the video store
- I use the app choices listed above.------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- By striper522 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 38Last Post: 04-25-2011, 07:25 PM
- By cjhonney in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:32 PM
- By IvanAMANation in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:08 PM
- By mickeyboat in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:57 PM
- By Dim.Sum in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:14 PM