Went to buy a App today thru App World and my PayPal connection came back with try later. Did this about ten times so I ended up buying the App from crackberry site. Anyone else having a PayPal connection problem thru the App World site?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 05:17 PM
    I didnt have any issues buying through appworld at all
    01-30-10 05:32 PM
    I didnt have any issues buying through appworld at all
    Did you use PayPal??????

01-30-10 07:46 PM
    Ive bought like 15 apps from AppWorld using PayPal-never a problem. Maybe it was just a glitch today.
    01-30-10 08:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem trying to buy my first app using Paypal. The message is "There was a problem contacting PayPal. Please try again later." I've verified my email address and password are correct on the BB and verified on a PC that the email/password does indeed log me into Paypal. Just having problems on the BB.

Tim
    01-30-10 09:14 PM
    I had some issues with this earlier i tried back a little later and it worked fine im not sure what the deal is with that
    01-30-10 09:44 PM
    i also have same issues buying apps from app world via PayPal, getting same message, and i know i have around $200 balance there and also have no problems buying via PayPal from other places, so i just gave up AppWorld because of this, best place to buy applications is from CrackBerry, you have a best support and place to to upgrade those apps that you bought here at CrackBerry
    01-30-10 11:29 PM
    Yep it's working for me now as well. I would rather buy from app world or crackberry. I have bought my last four apps from crackberry.

01-30-10 11:35 PM
    Had problems starting around 9 last night and lasted as late as an hour or so ago....works like a champ now!
    01-31-10 11:55 AM
    Yep it's working for me now as well. I would rather buy from app world or crackberry. I have bought my last four apps from crackberry.

I think CrackBerry is more responsive to customer complaints and requests. I had a question about a purchase and heard back in a day from CB, I asked one at AppWorld and am still waiting for a response - 2 months and counting .

01-31-10 12:03 PM
    I think CrackBerry is more responsive to customer complaints and requests. I had a question about a purchase and heard back in a day from CB, I asked one at AppWorld and am still waiting for a response - 2 months and counting .

I also like CB better, since they have sales. AppWorld never discounts anything.
    01-31-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD