Ever since I downloaded App World 2.1.1.2, I have not been able to use Pay Pal. I keep getting a "session timed out" error message. I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times with battery pull, same issue. I have spoken to Pay Pal twice, and both times they told me it was a Blackberry problem. I never had this issue before, and used Pay Pal last night with "no issue" on Amazon.
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    05-07-11 08:27 AM
    i have posted in a couple of places about this, but no one seems to have an answer. i have the same problem, and i am sure that it is playbook issue, in that paypal does not accept the way the login is sent or processed by th playbook. i tried logging in with wrong credentials to paypal and it gives me the correct error message, but with the right credentials it IMMEDIATELY times out .... HELP!!!!!
    05-07-11 08:47 AM
    i have posted in a couple of places about this, but no one seems to have an answer. i have the same problem, and i am sure that it is playbook issue, in that paypal does not accept the way the login is sent or processed by th playbook. i tried logging in with wrong credentials to paypal and it gives me the correct error message, but with the right credentials it IMMEDIATELY times out .... HELP!!!!!
    That is exactly what I just did, with the exactly same result! This must be a BB problem since mine is on a phone and yours on the Playbook!
    05-07-11 09:33 AM
    I am getting the same exact problem. I also am having the error 10000 when I try to use my normal debit card. Starting to get old...
    05-08-11 08:56 PM
    Bad news! Checked my debit card and it has been charging me each time I tried, even though it gives the error 10000 message. NOT GOOD!
    05-08-11 09:21 PM
    Timing out for me too. I wish there was a good reliable PayPal app.
    05-08-11 09:24 PM
    Having the same issue. Wish there was a solution.
    05-09-11 10:14 AM
    I've had the same problem and can't buy any paid apps its annoying. Haven't found a fix yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 12:41 PM
    Bad news! Checked my debit card and it has been charging me each time I tried, even though it gives the error 10000 message. NOT GOOD!
    That may be the system attempting to process an authorization. If that is the case than it will drop off of your account after a few days.
    Last edited by baayers; 05-10-11 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
    05-10-11 04:47 AM
    Ever since I downloaded App World 2.1.1.2, I have not been able to use Pay Pal. I keep getting a "session timed out" error message. I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times with battery pull, same issue. I have spoken to Pay Pal twice, and both times they told me it was a Blackberry problem. I never had this issue before, and used Pay Pal last night with "no issue" on Amazon.
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Had the same issue after updating and was able to get it resolved. In My world Hit your BB key and go to Payment options and re setup your payment method. After I did this I have had no more problems. I hope this works for the others in this post having problems.

Good luck,

Also for reference I am on a Torch with OS 6.0.0.534
    Last edited by baayers; 05-10-11 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Added device info.
    05-10-11 04:53 AM
    Had the same issue after updating and was able to get it resolved. In My world Hit your BB key and go to Payment options and re setup your payment method. After I did this I have had no more problems. I hope this works for the others in this post having problems.

Good luck,

Also for reference I am on a Torch with OS 6.0.0.534
    Thanks! I did that once with no luck, but certainly will try again. Just tried again same result...didn't workk, sames timed out message.
    Last edited by peege; 05-10-11 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Added comments
    05-10-11 06:29 AM
    Thanks! I did that once with no luck, but certainly will try again. Just tried again same result...didn't workk, sames timed out message.
    It may be time to consider an OS wipe and re install. Here are the instructions you'll need to do this.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-302...-blackberry-os
    peege likes this.
    05-10-11 06:53 PM
    The few times I have done it, have not been....shall we say....fun at all!
    Not really looking forward to doing it again.
    05-11-11 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD