I have a new Torch and love it. I downloaded PL and like it also. Has worked great for several days.

Then today something strange started happening. When I press the PL icon, the phone freezes at the home screen. It won't respond to my pressing any buttons or anything for 30-60 seconds. Then the phone starts working again.

PL does work when the backlight shuts off, and then it allows me to enter my pattern and turn the phone back on. But then if I ever hit the PL icon, poof - it freezes the phone.

Help!!!
    01-11-11 07:44 PM
    Have you pulled the battery since installing it? If so I would uninstall it, pull the battery, reinstall it, then pull the battery again. I have had PL for a while and have not had any problems with it.
    Schneidogg likes this.
    01-11-11 07:59 PM
    I've had this problem too, off and on since dl'ing pl. Not sure what the deal is with this..
    01-14-11 12:02 AM
    The battery pull seems to have worked. It hasn't frozen again in over a week.
    01-22-11 01:48 PM
    I've used Pattern Lock (full version) on my Torch since August and have never had this happen to me. Is it possible you're running another 3rd party app which may be conflicting?
    01-22-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD