I get this message when trying to pick a background image: an error occurred while trying to access your files:net.rim.device.io.file.FileIOException: File not found File not found

I am using the paid 2.0.0.5 on my 9800.

It worked fine the last time I tried it. I tried a battery pulll and to allow all permissions as the PL support page suggested. It also suggested a reinstall but I can't do that since I bought it from MobiHand and they are out of business.

Ideas?
    03-18-13 04:21 PM
    (...)It also suggested a reinstall but I can't do that since I bought it from MobiHand and they are out of business.
    Ideas?
    Yes, you can. Actually, you can reinstall any application assuming you have the activation code (although I believe pattern lock does not require any).

Just dump your phone's .cod files using BBSAK. The you can delete any applications, reinstall OS etc. and afterwards you find on your PC the copied .cods, and install them using BBSAK again into your phone.
    Applications from BB World can be reinstalled from there, but the ones purchased from Mobihand (and I have plenty of them) I reinstall this way.
    SWFLFFPM likes this.
    03-21-13 06:45 AM
    Yes, you can. Actually, you can reinstall any application assuming you have the activation code (although I believe pattern lock does not require any).

Just dump your phone's .cod files using BBSAK. The you can delete any applications, reinstall OS etc. and afterwards you find on your PC the copied .cods, and install them using BBSAK again into your phone.
    Applications from BB World can be reinstalled from there, but the ones purchased from Mobihand (and I have plenty of them) I reinstall this way.
    Thanks. Any way to get the latest version?
    03-22-13 05:37 AM
    Thanks. Any way to get the latest version?
    of an app purchased from Mobihand?

Courtesy of the programmers, owners of the apps. Some of them would send you the latest cods if you explain them your situation, some won't.
    Bellshare (maker of BeBuzz and BeWeather) make the installation possible through their website. But it won't give you new key: you must have yours, and must be eligible to upgrade.
    03-22-13 06:30 AM