I purchased this app but then I found out I cannot access it to modify or do any options. If I click on the icon it only locks my phone. I like to have my phone as a clock at night. I ended up deleting the app to make this work. I had slide lock first which I should have left alone but thought this was actually better because it acts as a password too. Slide lock has 2 icons one lock now and one to access the options. Not sure how one could even change the pattern if I wanted to.
    06-18-12 09:33 AM
    RegN, in order to access all the options on Pattern Lock, you will need to go into the BB options, Third Party Applications and there you will find your App. From here you can customize to your hearts content. Very useful app.
    RegN likes this.
    06-18-12 09:38 AM
    Never mind I reinstalled the app and read it more carefully. Settings are put in bb options. Still no way to have my clock show for night that I can see.
    06-18-12 09:42 AM
    I believe there is an option to not lock with given apps. Clock is likely on that list. When locked only the app and BerryWeather appear.
    06-18-12 02:41 PM
    I find few to no options with this app. Slide lock has options to pic apps that override.
    06-18-12 03:46 PM
    Options - Third Party Apps - PatternLock
    Go to Autolock, then scroll down to Disable autolocking when the following applications are running, then scroll down list to clock and check the box.
    This should disable the autolock feature at night while the clock is running.
    06-18-12 04:43 PM
    Reminder...

There are two different Pattern Locks

PatternLock by Tafasa

and Pattern Lock (can't remember the developer)

sfmccallie gave the correct path for PatternLock. This is the one I use. I had the other Pattern Lock but didn't like it.
    06-18-12 05:27 PM
    I think I might have the one you didn't like. I find no useful options in this app bit disappointing for an app claiming to be worth 4 dollars
    06-18-12 05:42 PM
    You can access the options when you open the app, select it and then hit menu to access the options. It's been awhile, so I don't really remember. Or hit up App World for a refund and get PatternLock by Tafasa.
    06-18-12 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD