I purchased the Patternlock and I was wondering why it is updated so often. I mean I get at least one sometimes two updates for this everyday. That seems a little to much???? What's up with that?????
    04-23-09 08:42 PM
    Don't wanna be rude, but why does it matter? The developer is updating and releasing his updated with little to no bugs. I think it's great that a developer is on top of things like this, if you don't want to receive the updates, turn them off.
    04-23-09 08:46 PM
    LOL!!! Soooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!
    04-23-09 08:48 PM
    Don't be a cry baby! Every time you get an update the developer is making the App better. If you don't like it then delete the emails! I think the support is great for a 99Cent App.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 08:50 PM
    I am a newb to this whole Blackberry thing, didnt mean to sound like i was ungratefull for the updates, just was wondering why it is updated so often.
    I apologize for the post........
    04-23-09 08:54 PM
    that would pi** me off as well
    04-23-09 09:24 PM
    that would pi** me off as well
    It would **** you off that a developer puts a lot of time and attention into pefecting an app???
    04-23-09 09:29 PM
    Wow people are defensive. Yeah its good so many updates are out but OP is just saying that it is a lot. Unless its urgent. Otherwise once a week should be good... just saying.

04-23-09 10:08 PM
    Every update has been better than the last. I'm happy they update it so often

04-23-09 11:20 PM
    I just read each updates and usually only update after every 5 unless a really good feature I wanted is added.
    04-23-09 11:23 PM
    Some people like to wait forever to get one bigass update, kinda like VZ does it.

Others like the regular thrill of a new present to open, like most on CB with the weekly OScapade leaks.

What's wrong with Christmas every day? Nothing right!
    04-24-09 12:30 AM
    It would **** you off that a developer puts a lot of time and attention into pefecting an app???
    you ever had a friend that calls you 10 times a day? gets annoying to me. I agree if something is wrong it is good to be fixed right away but constant updates everyday would bother me, but thats just me.
    04-24-09 01:19 AM
    you ever had a friend that calls you 10 times a day? gets annoying to me. I agree if something is wrong it is good to be fixed right away but constant updates everyday would bother me, but thats just me.
    Uninstall it if you don't like it, or just update every so often.
    04-24-09 05:37 AM
    Yes, it's just you! Now go away!
    04-24-09 05:51 AM
    While I do have friends that annoyingly call me 10 times a day, I do not mind the developer updates on PatternLock the least.

It seems that everytime they update it, they fix something I had a problem with.

Keep up the good work Tafasa!
    04-24-09 06:05 AM
    Guess you can't please nobody. Too many updates = bad not enough updates = bad.

Guess you can't make the world happy.

04-24-09 07:08 AM
    Why do people not understand that they DO NOT HAVE TO UPDATE THEIR APP EVERY TIME?! If you don't want to know about all of the updates simply login to Mobihand, and next to the "New version notification:" line item, click "on" until it says "off." It's simple people.
    04-24-09 07:58 AM
    just recently got a new phone i purchased the pattern lock app for my old one how do i get it back for my new one
    05-19-10 01:38 AM
    just recently got a new phone i purchased the pattern lock app for my old one how do i get it back for my new one
    You should just be able to go to wherever you bought it from and reinstall.
    05-19-10 07:52 AM
    It wont let me unlock my phone using patternlock any ideas?
    06-10-10 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD