Sure...no problem. Do you want the entire log or only the logs pertaining to Pandora?
    The entire log if possible (there may be system-level events related to the audio issues).
    12-04-09 12:47 PM
    Email sent...it wouldn't let me paste the entire log though.
    12-04-09 12:50 PM
    Whenever I close pandora(lastest version) the screen gets stuck..seems like the screen is not refreshing and it only happens after I close pandora.. every application aftewards that I open I would have a screen refreshing problem. The only way I can fix it is reboot. Please does anyone have any input. Thanks

12-04-09 04:41 PM
    Whenever I close pandora(lastest version) the screen gets stuck..seems like the screen is not refreshing and it only happens after I close pandora.. every application aftewards that I open I would have a screen refreshing problem. The only way I can fix it is reboot. Please does anyone have any input. Thanks
    Are you running a custom theme? If so, can you try switching to a standard built-in theme to see if that helps?
    12-04-09 04:43 PM
    Are you running a custom theme? If so, can you try switching to a standard built-in theme to see if that helps?
    Well predicted.. you are right. Thank you.
    12-04-09 06:25 PM
    I've also had the issue of Pandora hanging as mentioned in a previous post. I usually have to shut down and restart the app.
    12-07-09 04:13 PM
    I tried installing Vlingo on my Storm and I was able to replicate this problem. Actually, in my case I had the volume level set quite low (only about 3 bars) and when a new track started it was much louder until I hit the volume key or play/pause. When I archived (deleted) Vlingo, the audio problem went away. I'll try to contact the developers at Vlingo to see if there's some way we can make our apps work better together.

In the meantime, I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this problem on a device other than the Storm?
    Just to follow up on this issue - I heard back from Vlingo today and their engineering team has been able to reproduce the problem and are currently working on a fix. Unfortunately this fix will not be available in their next release (released today).
    12-10-09 03:50 PM
    I've been having an odd problem with Pandora lately. I'm using a BB 9530. After 15 seconds of a song playing, it stops. Sometimes it takes maybe 30 seconds to start back up but it's EVERY song. Other times it just won't play again and I have to shut down pandora and restart it but it does the same thing.

My second problem is if I plug car audio tape cassette Adapter into my phone, 30 seconds after the song has started playing it slows way down almost like the song is skipping. And this is all with the above problem going on too.

Any help would be great!
    12-13-09 04:13 PM
    I've been having an odd problem with Pandora lately. I'm using a BB 9530. After 15 seconds of a song playing, it stops. Sometimes it takes maybe 30 seconds to start back up but it's EVERY song. Other times it just won't play again and I have to shut down pandora and restart it but it does the same thing.

My second problem is if I plug car audio tape cassette Adapter into my phone, 30 seconds after the song has started playing it slows way down almost like the song is skipping. And this is all with the above problem going on too.

Any help would be great!
    It sounds like your mobile data rate might not be fast enough to keep up with the bitrate of the audio stream. If you like, maybe give the following a try:

1) In the Pandora options screen, if your audio rate is set to "High", switch it to "Normal" to see if that helps (it uses half the data)

2) Run a network speed test tool such as Xtreme Labs Speedtest and post your measured speeds

Also - please let me know what OS version you are running on your device - the latest for the Storm on Verizon is 5.0.0.328.
    12-14-09 01:24 AM
    Just to follow up on this issue - I heard back from Vlingo today and their engineering team has been able to reproduce the problem and are currently working on a fix. Unfortunately this fix will not be available in their next release (released today).
    Any word from Vlingo on this? I was having problems with the BlackBerry Media Player volume changing (getting louder or softer) when switching or moving to the next or previous track and was very relieved to find out it was not a bug in the BlackBerry. Too bad, I like Vlingo but had to uninstall it.
    01-22-10 10:31 PM
    Any word from Vlingo on this? I was having problems with the BlackBerry Media Player volume changing (getting louder or softer) when switching or moving to the next or previous track and was very relieved to find out it was not a bug in the BlackBerry. Too bad, I like Vlingo but had to uninstall it.
    Nope - I'd check with their support directly. They were quite responsive when I emailed them in the past.
    01-22-10 10:41 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD