I have had my pearl now for like six months and everytime I open facebook on it I can't sign on with my password. I can't sign on with my Password on almost any application that I have on my BB I know it has Numbers but I change to enable numeric and still doesn't work I can't even sign on to this website on my mobile without having an issue. does any one have the same problem. I have reach my point of frustration today..... But in the mean time I have nver change my passwords on my PC and they work fine.
    10-05-08 08:19 AM
    When entering passwords on the Pearl the keyboard defaults to multi-tap instead of SureType. So if you password was say "yes" you'd have to hit the "ty" 2x for y, the "er" key 1x for e, and then the "as" key 2x for the s.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 08:26 AM
    Also on passwords you have to hold the alt key down while typing the number. My #s take 2 hands.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 08:35 AM
    The multi-tap keyboard kicks in for passwords.

When you type a character, it appears for a second, then is replaced by an *. Passwords are usually case sensitive too, that is controlled by using the shift key (right of the space key) or holding the key down for a half second.

Numbers require you to hit the Alt key first. (Bottom row, far left)
    10-05-08 12:20 PM
    i have the curve and i can't log into aim, it says my password or user name is incorrect. i tried it numerous times and it still isn't working.
    11-18-08 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD