Guys,
    My Bold 9700 died (internal processor). I always made security backups after everyday sync with the Balckberry Desktop.

How can I recover all of the data that I saved in the Password keeper app? is there any way to see them in my PC?

I will not have a new BBerry at least in 2 weeks...

Thanks!
    01-31-11 11:22 AM
    Since you have Backups (.ipd files) then your data is safe. Sync data is not helpful here since this does not include Password Keeper data.

I don't know of a way to access your Password Keeper data on your PC even though the data is present and is safe.

You could try downloading Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD and BBB files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor, forensic tool which has a trial more to see if this can extract your data but this is a paid for app if you want all features.

I have now moved away from Passsword Keeper to Ascendo Data Vault Ascendo DataVault Password Manager - BlackBerry & Desktop Bundle - Business BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store. The major advantage of this app is that it has a Windows program that runs on your PC and Syncs its data when you sync your Personal Data.

I am sorry not to be able to give you a better answer. Perhaps a friendly phone shop could loan you any old Blackberry for a day so that your could perform a Restore and thus view your Password Keeper data.
    jalil-e likes this.
    01-31-11 11:34 AM
    Thanks Pete, nice to know that at least my data is safe...

Hope there is any kind of way to recover the info...
    01-31-11 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD