Hi guys. I am curious as I am wondering how secure is Password keeper. I remember I read somewhere in the net that there are better apps compared to Password keeper.

I might be wrong but what do you think? I am looking for an app that works like Password keeper. I read about KeePass and a few more brands.

Are they really safe to use?

Of course locking the phone is the safest!

Thank you in advance!
    12-28-10 07:25 PM
    I use Password Keeper & BlackBerry Wallet. Both have a password lock on them & are free (always a good thing in my book). I also have EveryLock installed so I feel like my info is pretty safe.
    12-28-10 07:39 PM
    Ahh I am also thinking of EveryLock but just hoping to see it drop price a little before buying them

Thanks for the info!
    12-29-10 02:54 PM
    Drop Price? Def Not.Next update ,I'm increasing the price. It's already worth like $5 dollars. I'm going to increase the price to $2.99. The next update is pretty big adding alot of features. EveryLock basically adds all the functionality of all the "locking" apps into one efficient app. You should buy it before I update
    12-29-10 03:00 PM
    Drop Price? Def Not.Next update ,I'm increasing the price. It's already worth like $5 dollars. I'm going to increase the price to $2.99. The next update is pretty big adding alot of features. EveryLock basically adds all the functionality of all the "locking" apps into one efficient app. You should buy it before I update
    Glad I already purchased it then
    12-29-10 03:23 PM
    Glad I already purchased it then

I also won't be making people who already purchased pay for the upgrade
    Kerri Neill likes this.
    12-29-10 03:26 PM
    Password Keeper has worked fine for me, no problems.
    12-29-10 04:38 PM
    Thanks for the heads up :0 When the next update?
    12-30-10 08:53 AM
    When it's finished
    12-30-10 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=EveryApp Mobile;5907205]When it's finished [/QUOTE

lol nice...if you want to shoot it my way ahead of time, I can write up a review of the fixes for the site (only if you don't have that deal with one of my fellow writers on here, don't want to step on toes).
    12-30-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD