for anyone using pandora on verizon network, has anyone experienced any data usage overage charges w/ an unlimited data plan?

i just downloaded it and want to make sure its safe to use. i dont plan on using it 24/7.
    05-07-09 11:16 AM
    Why would you get overage charges if you have the unlimited plan?
    05-07-09 01:16 PM
    i read a thread about how verizon can cut your connection if they feel you are abusing or slowing down the network by your data usage and then charge you overage fees.

can anyone comment on this?
    05-07-09 02:31 PM
    I think it's mostly to scare and discourage ppl from tethering their BBs to their computers.

I've never heard of anyone being slapped with a big bill or had their service terminated for using a streaming radio/music app.

Just don't go crazy with it, and you will probably be ok. I listen to Pandora, infrequently, but when I do, it may be for up to 3 hours at a stretch.
    05-07-09 03:02 PM
    I have pandora, use it about an hour a day, and verizon..

A verizon 8330 Curve.

No charges yet, for the past 2 months
    05-07-09 03:03 PM
    I don't use it all the time but there have been some days where I listen to it for several hours. I think just this Monday was when I listened to it at work all day, then walked out to my truck, plugged it in to my aux input, and listened to it all the way home. Haha I love pandora.
    05-07-09 03:26 PM
    haha sweet i thank you guys very much for your 2 cents. pandora here i come.
    05-07-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD