I recently downloaded Pandora for my 8330m. I was wondering if Pandora uses data only or not. I know it sounds like a dumb question but I tried to search for the answer (couldn't find anything related to my question) to avoid the embarrassment of posting

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-24-09 03:16 PM
    Pandora just uses data, yes.
    06-24-09 03:29 PM
    Thanks for the answer!!
    06-25-09 09:53 AM
    Anyone out there know if using Pandora a lot can lead to Data Fees? I have Verizon's $45.00 "unlimited" data plan, but you know how these companies can be with terms like "unlimited". In this case, can I listen to Pandora all day at work and not end up with a "over use" fee? I know some companies have that. Any thoughts?
    07-13-09 12:36 PM
    Anyone out there know if using Pandora a lot can lead to Data Fees? I have Verizon's $45.00 "unlimited" data plan, but you know how these companies can be with terms like "unlimited". In this case, can I listen to Pandora all day at work and not end up with a "over use" fee? I know some companies have that. Any thoughts?
    We haven't had any reports from our listeners on an "unlimited" plan about extra fees or other actions taken by Verizon. It's safe to listen all you want!

Marc
    07-13-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD