Pandora was updated to 1.1.3.4. Deferences? Just a tad quicker at startup and no errors so far...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 03:13 PM
    You are the update king around here! First it's PRL's now apps... What's next man?
    05-15-10 04:02 PM
    Hehehe..... Just try to help where I can.

05-15-10 07:31 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    05-15-10 07:34 PM
    Hehehe..... Just try to help where I can.
    Now if you could just start putting stuff in the right place .....

j/k but I had too
    05-15-10 07:38 PM
    Now if you could just start putting stuff in the right place .....

j/k but I had too
    I know amazinglygraceless , its just that I find more people check the news/updates section but thanks for having a great attitude about it :-)

05-15-10 07:42 PM
    No worries, there is still a redirect so people checking that area will see the link.
    I'm just in a silly mood. I hoped you at least got a chuckle.

OK/ Back to your thread.
    05-15-10 07:46 PM
    I saw an"upgrade available" in App World, but it was still referencing 1.1.3.3. Still seeing the old version today. Did a reset to app world, but didn't help. Huh....

Edit: Got it now.
    Last edited by decypher44; 05-15-10 at 10:00 PM.
    05-15-10 09:45 PM
    I saw an"upgrade available" in App World, but it was still referencing 1.1.3.3. Still seeing the old version today. Did a reset to app world, but didn't help. Huh....

Edit: Got it now.
    Open up Pandora, and go into the menu. It will show New Version Available. Click...
    05-16-10 09:02 AM
    Thanks for the heads up - just got it.
    05-16-10 11:03 AM
    New version is a lot bigger of a file than the old version; why?
    Thought this might be important for those of us who need to upgrade from an old curve

05-16-10 11:16 AM
    I paid for pandora one a couple weeks ago, cause I listen to it at work pretty much all day and my car as well. After I paid for it I started getting buyers remorse (I mean, not that 36 bucks/yr is a lot but when youre unsatisfied...) cause they seem to play the same stuff over and over again. So I then started listening to slacker free and after 2 weeks of slacker I just cant go back to pandora. Way better features.

Then I got the message for the update and I actually got excited, I was like ok cool maybe they'll add some cool features and a better UI like slacker, but NOPE. What a waste of an update.

Slacker is at least twice as fast to load and skip/load songs. Slacker is so much better with switching up artists and songs and much better at picking relative music, very good if you want to hear new music. And I love the feature which give you the option to 'ban this song' or 'ban this artist', which pandora just has a meager thumbs down.

I wish pandora would step up their game. Especially for their 37 million some listeners.

Ahh, I feel better now.
    05-17-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD