Has anyone been able to install v.1.1.1 on their Tour? Every time I go to install it, I receive an error which states that Pandora isn't available on your device..check the site for more info. I haven't had too many problems with the current version but I always like keeping my Blackberry Apps up to date. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 03:42 AM
    Has anyone been able to install v.1.1.1 on their Tour? Every time I go to install it, I receive an error which states that Pandora isn't available on your device..check the site for more info. I haven't had too many problems with the current version but I always like keeping my Blackberry Apps up to date. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

When I got the message to update, I clicked it and it downloaded flawlessly. I haven't had any issues with it since day one on the Tour. I'm not sure how to fix this, but I would suggest contacting Pandora CS.

FAQ
    08-07-09 06:25 AM
    no issues with mine... using it right now... it actually loads faster... and streaming seems to have improved, but that could be my location/signal strength
    08-07-09 06:28 AM
    mine was fine, got asked to upgrade , did, then prompted to restart , did, came back up and worked fine
    08-07-09 09:08 AM
    +1 and i'm on the pin drop network...

mine was fine, got asked to upgrade , did, then prompted to restart , did, came back up and worked fine
    08-07-09 09:25 AM
    Mine worked fine just asked if i wanted to replace current version clicked yes and downloaded without a problem
    08-07-09 11:01 AM
    Yeah I got mine installed. Where are you installing it from??? Try going to pandora.com on the bb browser. That's how I installed mine. Also look in sports and entertainment.. There should be a pandora icon that sends you to the page to download too.
    08-07-09 11:02 AM

I had the same exact problem. Haven't tried going to pandora.com yet though.
    08-07-09 11:10 AM
    The only issue I had was that the first time it appeared to hang up, but I just restarted it. I don't know what the new features/fixes are though. Seems to work about like the last one. I would love the ability to put multiple artists on a channgel w/o having to modify on the web.
    08-07-09 11:22 AM
    I don't have the Tour but the 8320 and I just updated Pandora and it's working just fine for me. The only difference I've seen so far is the volume thingie. When you change the volume, it'll pop up in the middle of the screen.
    08-08-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD