So according to the frontpage of crackberry Tmobile users are supposed to be able to use pandora now... anyone having any luck on their bold? I can't seem to get mine to work .
    03-26-09 11:06 AM
    Apparantly MAYBE I have a bad apn cached in my app settings anyone know how to fix this?
    03-26-09 01:27 PM
    what is your apn set to? It should be wap.voicestream.com
    No user name or password.
    03-26-09 01:33 PM
    That is what my apn is set to but.. here this is what they posted

T-Mobile is now officially supported - the Pandora website will be updated early next week to reflect this (including adding T-Mobile to the SMS dropdown list) but until then just visit Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music directly in your mobile browser to download the app. Same devices as the other carriers (Pearl, Curve, Bold, and now the 8900). Please email [email protected] if you have problems connecting.

In terms of what changed for 1.0.1, it was mostly support for the 8900 and minor bug fixes around some networking issues that may have affected some users on BES or on unlocked Rogers phones. Also, if you are using 1.00.00 and get an unexpected "skip to next song" when you receive a system alert tone (SMS, email, phone call) be sure to upgrade to 1.0.1 as it should now be fixed.

BTW - if you have an unlocked Rogers phone on a US carrier such as AT&T and tried 1.00.00, you may have a bad APN cached in your app settings. Please email support for instructions on how to clear it out and upgrade to 1.0.1.

And for you Storm users, all I can say is we haven't forgotten you - so please hang in there!

Marc @ Pandora
    Emailed them waiting for a reply.. but I have no idea what he mean by the bad apn cached in my app settings
    03-26-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD