So, I've downloaded the Pandora client to my storm and it would appear that the BB Storm is not supported, which sucks.

Does anyone know of a workaround to get this working on my storm? A way to trick the App into thinking it is a supported device? If not, is there a timeline in which they're looking to release this software update to the Pandora client to support the Storm?

Thanks all,
    -J
    03-27-09 09:19 AM
    it doesnt work and there are no work arounds...make sure you do a search first there are plenty of discussions on this.
    Pandora is working on a storm version, but haven't said when it will be available.
    03-27-09 10:02 AM
    Meanwhile, you can use Slacker Radio for pure music, and Moodio for radio stations. With so many other options out there, there is no need for Pandora.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 12:50 PM
    Get Slacker. I'm waiting to test Pandora v Slacker to see which one I'll keep. I've used pandora on the PC and loved it.
    03-27-09 12:59 PM
    Also try radio companion. It tells you what songs has played recently and what's next. You can also get the lyrica to the song to update as the song progresses. You can go back a few songs and listen and if you want you can buy the mp3 or ringtone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD