So far I am loving my flip (had it about 3 weeks now). I use either Pandora or Slacker frequently, however in the last week for some reason my Flip will suddenly stop playing music and automatically keep trying to skip forward to the next song. It does this on both Pandora and Slacker. I have to do a battery pull to get it to stop auto-skipping. Anyone else have an issue like this and if so are there any remedies other than a battery pull?

Thanks!
    05-30-09 11:59 PM
    I use both myself and have not had those issues with either. Have you tried removing and reinstalling them?
    05-31-09 01:12 AM
    No I have not tried removing then reinstalling. I don't think it is a problem with either program since the same thing happens on both of them or not at all. Which tells me it is something to do with the phone itself. It is a strange problem, which hopefully does not happen often as doing a battery pull is kinda a pain.
    05-31-09 10:59 AM
    Could be something that was installed recently causing this.
    05-31-09 12:27 PM
    I have this same issue with the Slacker app, have not loaded Pandora. I have deinstalled and reinstalled Slacker 3 seperate times.
    06-26-09 12:07 PM
    Unfortunately, I have quit using slacker and pandora for the most part because of this reoccuring issue. Also, my phone has started to become sluggish overall. Even opening and replying to texts can take upwards of 30 seconds for the page to load. Frustrating.
    06-26-09 02:41 PM
    The problem that I've been having with Pandora on my 8230 has been this: When playing over A2DP (bluetooth stereo), the speed at which it plays the music speeds up or slows down. I'm treated to either chipmunk sounding music, or it sounds like I'm listening to a cassette player with dying batteries. When I listen through the built in speaker or the 3.5mm jack it sounds fine.
    06-30-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD