A friend of mine has a Bold and is on the Rogers network. He says Pandora isn't connecting correctly. Is this a problem with Rogers / the Bold / his setup? Basically, I want to know if anyone else has it working on the Bold/Rogers.

For the record, I have it working on my Storm on the Telus network, with zero issues whatsoever.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks again.
    04-18-09 01:32 PM
    Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada (your IP address appears to be 99.etc.etc.etc). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at [email protected]

That's probably why.
    04-18-09 01:33 PM
    Like I said in my post, I am listening to Pandora RIGHT now on my phone. Telus is a Canadian telecommunications company.
    04-18-09 01:37 PM
    I'm having problems this morning but I'm in the US, what gives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 01:37 PM
    I've been having problems with it forever and it sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 01:39 PM
    Did he enable application permissions and enable his APN?
    I'm on Rogers too and Pandora does NOT work but Flycast does.
    04-18-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD