Yea, I used to use my curve over the same unit and navigator used to use a2dp as well. not so much on the bold. Media net works for video clips using a2dp. Navigator and Pandora dont. its killing me.
    My Navigator works with A2DP on my Bold, I haven't had that problem. But I can't get Slacker or Pandora to work with any of my 3 stereo bluetooth headsets or the Moto 501 fm transmitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 10:21 PM
    I'm listening at full volume right now (too loud really) and I hear no distortion at all. It's not the greatest sound quality, but it's better than FM radio.

Pandora just chooses way better music too. But I'll probably keep using both.
    03-18-09 10:22 PM
    I first saw that it was now available at 9:45AM today on another post from someone who not even downloaded it. At 9:46AM I was downloading it to my BOLD. Have been enjoying most of the day.
    Have wanted it since I got my first Blackberry phone. Now have Slacker and Pandora (Can't beat that).

Still curious why Crackberry did not have announcement (or did I just miss it?) about Pandora now being available on Blackberry's.
    03-18-09 10:39 PM
    ... Still curious why Crackberry did not have announcement (or did I just miss it?) about Pandora now being available on Blackberry's.
    You missed it

http://crackberry.com/pandora-intern...o-app-released
    03-19-09 09:57 AM
    Liking Pandora a lot so far for the Bold. Almost as good as the iPhone app. With future updates I'm sure it will be.

03-19-09 10:43 AM
    Im definitely enjoying it so far.

I am not able to turn the volume down when the app is running in the background. Is that the case for everyone else?
    03-19-09 01:13 PM
    I am liking it so far ... as everyone else is saying loads up a little slow but all in all i give it 2 thumbs up
    03-19-09 02:21 PM
    Man this sucks, US has two app, rest of the world 0!

Have you tried? I am in Puerto Rico using Claro and both Slacker and Pandora works great for me.
    03-19-09 04:27 PM
    For those of you with the pandora error on Att I found a way to fix it. All you have to do is go to options>advanced options>tcp/ip. Then check both boxes and for the first slot type in wap.cingular. Second slot type [email protected]. Third slot type CINGULAR1. It should be working now,fixed my pandora problem. Still like slacker better though :P

03-19-09 07:01 PM
    Installed Pandora on my Bold and found a problem. My Bold will not ring on incoming calls while Pandora is running, calls go straight to voicemail. So if I don't want to get calls I can fire up Pandora.

I've tried the following OS versions: 4.6.0.244, 4.6.0.216, and now on 4.6.0.167. Any one else experience this?
    03-23-09 03:23 PM
    I found that if you have an unlocked Bold from another country and are using it on AT&T, it will not work.
    03-23-09 03:47 PM
    Installed Pandora on my Bold and found a problem. My Bold will not ring on incoming calls while Pandora is running, calls go straight to voicemail. So if I don't want to get calls I can fire up Pandora.

I've tried the following OS versions: 4.6.0.244, 4.6.0.216, and now on 4.6.0.167. Any one else experience this?
    I really love Pandora and my when my phone rings Pandora pauses. As soon as I hang up the phone call Pandora kicks in again. I'm still using the OEM .167 on my Bold.
    03-24-09 07:58 PM
    im ,loving it! one of the few things i liked about my iphone. it does start up really slow though.
    I like being able to multi-task while using it
    Co-sign on both points!

Great download! I think I have about 8 stations now... lol
    03-24-09 08:24 PM
    Do we have a definitive "NO" that Pandora will not work in combination with the T505? This would be soooooooooo awesome. I've seen the question twice and both time user's couldn't get it to work but the posts were a bit dated.
    Any updates?
    05-16-09 12:32 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD