We've just put out a minor update to the Pandora BlackBerry app - version 1.1.5.1. This update fixes a bug that may have been affecting some listeners, causing the current station to freeze under certain conditions. Also, Pandora now works with the new Bold 9780.

It is available immediately by pointing your mobile browser to the Pandora website at http://www.pandora.com. If you have an earlier version of Pandora installed already, you can get the update by starting Pandora and selecting the "New Version Available" menu item. We'll be updating App World as well, so it should be available there soon.

As usual, our help desk is available for handling any questions or problems you may have at [email protected]

Release Notes

Features:
    • Tested with the Bold 9780

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixing deadlock that could freeze the current station under certain timing conditions
    • Pandora wasn't coming back in a good state when the device was turned back on after being switched off (put into "sleep mode")
    blazed12 likes this.
    12-02-10 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the update
    12-02-10 11:57 PM
    Thanks! I love Pandora on my BlackBerry! It's been working great on my 9700 running the latest OS6 leak!
    poorsha likes this.
    12-03-10 10:30 AM
    As a 9780 owner... Music to my ears!! Literally.
    12-04-10 06:12 PM
    Happy for the update...I was hoping for the ability to show the current song data in our Blackberry Messenger though

Hopefully in a later update

Happy Holidays!
    12-06-10 11:07 AM
    Absolutely love Pandora, it's the first app I make sure any bb has, I have one question, any plans to update the looks of it in the future to look more like what the droid or other phones show, for instance my friend's phone has a blueish background when he loads pandora and imo it just looks better
    12-08-10 12:24 PM
    Absolutely love Pandora, it's the first app I make sure any bb has, I have one question, any plans to update the looks of it in the future to look more like what the droid or other phones show, for instance my friend's phone has a blueish background when he loads pandora and imo it just looks better
    Thanks! We don't have any immediate plans to change the splash screen for the BlackBerry app.
    12-08-10 12:34 PM
    Yeah I agree with the other posters to an extent. A touch better UI would be better 'looking' BUT it also takes more app memory room, and may slow the program down itself. IMO as a BB user efficiency is at the top of my list and Pandora offers the MOST efficient music streaming app for BB hands down. I'm not sure I want to trade that for a prettier UI. Just saying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 02:34 PM
    I wouldn't trade it either, just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD