I use pandora on my laptop all the time, but I can't see me using it on my phone.

Can you guys give me some instances where you have played music via pandora on your phone? I don't see when I'd have a need to listen to music on my phone, but I'm open for examples, as I would like to have pandora on my phone if I knew I'd use it.
    I don't have a laptop, so I like to lay my phone on the counter and crank up Pandora while I'm cooking or cleaning. And just to mix up my music selection, I sometimes use it in my car (using the same cable that I use for my Ipod, so it plays through the car's speakers, instead of the phone).
    12-31-09 07:11 PM
    Pandora is great...and it's free!
    It is a great app and being free makes it just that much better.
    12-31-09 07:20 PM
    Trying it on the PC, so far it is ok, givin' a lot of "thumbs down" to music, hope it is a quick learner!
    12-31-09 11:27 PM
    I prefer the Slacker app because it can cache to the media card on a BB and saves a lot of batt power. I don't use my BB for music ver y often but its nice to have some on occasion without having to think about loading stuff.

I just started using Pandora on my Roku Digital Media Player. Got it for Netflix, but it has quite a few other channels available. I made a station for me, my son and one for my wife and daughter combined. I was just using it tonight during dinner. It served up a nice mix.
    12-31-09 11:39 PM
    I use pandora on my laptop all the time, but I can't see me using it on my phone.

Can you guys give me some instances where you have played music via pandora on your phone? I don't see when I'd have a need to listen to music on my phone, but I'm open for examples, as I would like to have pandora on my phone if I knew I'd use it.
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway. The Shiznyte.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 10:04 PM
    I love me some Pandora (although I use Slacker and iHeartRadio more). I also have 400+ songs loaded on my BB so far, and Ive just discovered the custom playlists feature where I can create shuffle lists based on Artists, Albums, and/or Genres. Its a great way to set "mood playlists".

Man I love this phone.
    01-03-10 02:58 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD