Hey if I go into the options on pandora... It says bluetooth.. I enabled it but it doesn't seem to do anything? As far as I know you cannoy use bluetooth to send a song from pandora directy to your phone.. But is it possible?! Or wut exactly is the bluetooth option for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 11:26 PM
    Dude the bluetooth option is for sending padora's music through a bluetooth device like a car speakerphone or a headset
    06-17-09 12:06 AM
    Ahhh I'm an ***** lol, thanks

06-17-09 12:53 PM
    Dude the bluetooth option is for sending padora's music through a bluetooth device like a car speakerphone or a headset
    Exactly what this guy said. I'm just confirming it. lol
    06-17-09 12:58 PM
    I'm trying to do the exact same thing, except rig it up to my home theater system. Does anybody know of a cheap bluetooth receiver with a 3.5mm output that would do this?

Thanks,
    Chris
    06-18-09 09:52 AM
    Has anyone actually tried to stream Pandora through a Bluetooth connection? I've tried to stream it to my Motorola T505 but it doesn't work.
    06-18-09 10:29 AM
    If you are looking for cheap... I use the adapter from my old XM radio for my stereo. Only downside is you have to leave the bb at the stereo. I have seen these real cheap at Radio Shack.

06-18-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD