I'm running the .743 OS and I have no problem with it other than playing Pandora. I d/l it yesterday and when it is searching for a connection, it tells me that I do not have sufficient coverage and to try again. I've tried opening this app in the house and outside, no such luck. Is anyone else having any issues with this app while running on .743, or does anyone have a solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 08:07 PM
    if you read the OS .743 thread stickied at the top of the page, you wouldve found out it appears to be a common issue with this OS.
    06-16-10 08:35 PM
    Its a common issue with the .743 OS not sure how to fix it sorry

06-16-10 10:44 PM
    some people are claiming a couple battery pulls make it work.
    06-16-10 10:54 PM
    Or not. I went thru ****... I just downgraded to .586 and taaadaaah, its back and working. Downloading .656, which was the best for me. Stay away from .743!!!

06-16-10 11:18 PM
    Thanks for the responses. I'm just gonna go back to my hybrid OS I was using and d/l it again.

06-17-10 12:52 AM
    In your advanced options, TCP/IP, do you have APN settings enabled "checked", APN: wap.voicestream.com
    APN authentication enabled "unchecked",
    Username for APN: "left blank"
    Password for APN: "left blank"?

06-17-10 03:01 PM
    Mine works, it just takes a bit longer to start up.
    06-17-10 05:35 PM
    @surferdaddy-I actually have the epc.tmobile.com setting there. I will try it out and c.
    06-17-10 08:42 PM
    My 9700 simply would lock up for as long as 5 minutes between songs. Ran it side by side with our 8900 which ran perfectly for the 45 min. test.
    I just spent some time w. TM support. She resent the settings, while I did my umpteenth battery pull. It seems to have helped some, but not running perfectly like w. our 8900. I had tried it w. OS .330, .586, and the newest official TM .714. I tried Slacker, which I don't normally use, and got error messages after the first song to the effect that the internet connection was faulty. We are in a full strength area - 70 db.
    I am wondering if something is faulty w. the way the 9700 handles data? My TCP/IP settings are as mentioned above.
    06-28-10 09:54 PM
    Mine worked great for a long time on .330 and then started having issues, deleted and tried again...same issue, found out it was something with Pandora. I don't know if they fixed it, but is working good again on .714.

06-28-10 11:34 PM
    @surferdaddy-I actually have the epc.tmobile.com setting there. I will try it out and c.
    Don't know why this is the default setting, since it doesn't work for anything. Neither modem, Youmail, streaming, etc.
    06-29-10 06:12 AM
    Mine worked great for a long time on .330 and then started having issues, deleted and tried again...same issue, found out it was something with Pandora. I don't know if they fixed it, but is working good again on .714.

What Pandora ver. are you running? They are now on 3.1.3.5. a/o a couple months ago.
    06-29-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD