Has anyone successfully downloaded the free mobil version of Pandora on a Blackberry Tour? This is a cool internet radio site located at Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. It specifically says that it can be downloaded to Blackberry Tour. The site asks for my cell number which I entered. It then says that a message was sent on how to download the software. I have not received a message after several tries. I then tried several time going to the site to download the software directly to my Tour. I get an error message that says that "The page you are trying to load is not supported by the browser. Please try loading a different page." I then tried through options in the Tour to select a different setting for the browser. Apparently, there is only one choice for a browser on the tour. I cannot find another page that will allow me to download the software to the Tour. Does anyone have a solution? I cannot find a phone number or an email address for Pandora.com.
    MMP2
    10-26-09 08:59 AM
    Goto Options while in the BB Browser , then goto Browser Configuration , then goto Emulation Mode and make sure Blackberry is selected. Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tripster; 10-26-09 at 11:26 AM.
    10-26-09 09:08 AM
    I downloaded the app last night. I googled Pandora. Went to their main site and hit download. They never asked for my phone number or anything. Either log in or create an account..
    10-26-09 11:23 AM
    I have it on mine and it works great. Also ran it on my 8830 from the time it came out and also have it on my gf 8330. No probs at all.
    10-26-09 11:49 AM
    just download it form app world thats where i got it for my phone
    10-26-09 11:50 AM
    Downloading Pandora from app world solved my problem. Thanks. mmp2
    10-28-09 11:35 AM
    thanks tripster that did it for me
    12-03-09 11:25 PM
    Hmm interesting, my Tour came with Pandora already on it, in the applications folder. Maybe its a sprint thing. Glad you got it, I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD