i used to have slacker but tmobile's EDGE network would not support the speed needed to stream at all- pandora streams pretty well even on EDGE and high quality on 3g
    08-26-09 02:32 PM
    use the wap.voicestream.com apn... this one will work on the storm. if you notice, after you've unlocked your storm, it will still have the verizon apn. you have to change that in the tcp/ip settings in the advanced options menu
    01-01-10 01:00 PM
    Hi, I get the same ""Could not connect to Pandora. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again." error message. I tried all options listed above and still get the same message.

I am using an unlocked ATT CURVE 8300 for Tmobile... any advice?
    04-27-10 10:41 AM
    The Pandora works thru either the speaker or my bluetooth depending on what option I choose. I even use it to feed the sound system in my truck which sounds pretty good. I have over 2k watts pushing thru, so I get to hear everything, sounds real good. I, too, had the issue of it just pausing during the songs and stopping completely after the song. It started doing this after I updated. with some help from pandora support, I changed the APN to the epn.tmobile.com and it started working, great!!

Still have the other issue tho. When I am at home, I keep my bluetooth on to answer calls while I'm am cooking, cleaning, and tending to my kids. I use an old computer speaker setup that runs a headphone jack and a wall outlet. I plug it into the wall and into my 8320 (tmobile) and listen to my stations on Pandora while wearing my bluetooth to answer calls. any and all notifications come thru and pause the music for a second. BUT. when I get a call, the bluetooth begins to ring, the music stops, I press answer on my bluetooth and . . . .nothing. the call is picked up but nothing is heard thru anything, the bluetooth, the speakers, the handset, nada, nothing, zilch. I have to disconnect the call, disconnect the speakers, and return the call... can anyone tell me if there is a fix for that??

Thanks in advance
    05-14-10 02:15 PM
    not to highjack, but can you play pandora from you BB to computer over bluetooth to have the sound come out of your computer speakers?
    Yes. I use Pandora in my car via Bluetooth. Excellent!
    05-14-10 07:28 PM
    the only issue i have found of late with pandora on my 9550 is that the music goes in and out playin thru the headphone jack if my bluetooth headset is on which is a bother because i like to play the music thru the truck stereo and answer calls via bluetooth. it is a pandora issue because it doesnt happen in the native media player
    05-16-10 04:45 AM
    You should be able to just plug in headphones. I did have one occasion where even with phones plugged in, it still played thorugh the speaker instead of the phones. I just did a battery pull, and it's been fine since.
    05-16-10 09:04 AM
    u r amazing!!! the ppl at the tmobile store didnt even know what to do! thank you sooooo much!!!!!
    10-14-10 01:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD