Yesterday I was able to download Pandora on my Torch and start it up. However, the icon is nowhere to be found on any screen. The only way I can find it is by doing a search and then the icon shows up. The problem is that when I press on the icon, the option to move it to another folder/area does not come up. How do I save the icon on my main screen?

I've "un hidden" all icons/aps and it still doesn't show up.

Thanks
    10-14-10 08:29 PM
    Might be in a folder (not a view tab), like Media
    10-14-10 08:39 PM
    Checked all folders (media, applications, etc...) is there any way to see when in search mode where it is?
    10-14-10 08:41 PM
    I don't think so.

One other possibility is if the application upgraded for some reason, it might not show up until you do a restart.
    10-14-10 08:50 PM
    i re-installed pandora and it rebooted. still not showing up anywhere.
    10-14-10 08:53 PM
    Have one other idea...

Install a new theme (one that you haven't installed before) and activate it (not sure but you might have to reset after that due to the beta theme studio theme bug).

That will reset the theme preferences to default, which should make it easier to find and that way you don't have to reset the defaults on your current theme.
    10-14-10 08:58 PM
    I changed the theme and downloaded Pandora again but it's still not showing up.

Maybe a better question is Is there a way to see where programs/icons have downloaded to? The search function shows the icon but won't let me move it anywhere
    10-14-10 09:08 PM
    If you do Menu > Options on the today screen it tells you what the Default downloads folder is.

Problem is if your device already had a Pandora icon even before you installed it (which some carriers push with the service books) then it might not have downloaded to that specific folder...
    10-14-10 10:27 PM
    how are you guys downloading Pandora? When I search for it in the app store it doesn't find it.
    10-14-10 11:56 PM
    Just go to pandora's site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 01:04 AM
    eh nevermind. It doesn't even work for Canada.
    10-15-10 01:13 AM
    this happened to me but on my tour, mine was hidden under "sports & entertainment" folder.
    10-24-10 02:37 PM
    Mine ended up in the Downloads and All folders.
    10-24-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD