I have never noticed the ads on my VZW Storm until just recently.

When did this change? Or was I just lucky/oblivious for the first few months?

P~
    09-19-09 07:54 AM
    I think it changed not to long ago. But how big they are is really annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:58 AM
    The ads are pretty huge! lol. Feeling like someone at Crackberry was asleep on this one...(or i missed it completely...) This surely would have made the RSS feeds or Crackberry news o' the day...Dontcha think?

P~

I think it changed not to long ago. But how big they are is really annoying.

09-19-09 08:01 AM
    The ads are pretty huge! lol. Feeling like someone at Crackberry was asleep on this one...(or i missed it completely...) This surely would have made the RSS feeds or Crackberry news o' the day...Dontcha think?

P~
    Lol I probably will now dude. But if they weren't so hugely annoying I wouldn't have a problem with it. I understand its a way to make money. But they could atleast dude what slacker does every couple of sounds and a had.

Oh well. In still using Pandora.

09-19-09 08:48 AM
    Better to have ads and it be free then for them to start charging for the service
    09-19-09 09:49 AM
    Better to have ads and it be free then for them to start charging for the service
    And this is so true.

09-19-09 09:32 PM
    lol exactly, IMO pandora is better than slacker because they dont have those annoying ads in b/w songs.
    09-19-09 11:04 PM
    I've noticed them recently as well, but I only see them maybe once or twice in

09-20-09 09:17 PM
    I've never seen an ad before. Strange..

09-20-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD