hello,

is it possible to listen to music from the pandora app through ear plugs? i've only been able to listen to it through the speaker.

of course i've plugged my ear buds in...that doesn't work and is the reason why I'm asking.

thanks in advance for any help
    Last edited by MissSixy; 06-19-09 at 10:06 AM.
    06-19-09 09:49 AM
    Ummm....I just plug my ear buds in and it works just fine.

06-19-09 09:59 AM
    ummmm....i've plugged my ear plugs and and it stills play through the speaker. i wouldn't have asked if it was that simple.
    06-19-09 10:05 AM
    I noticed some random ear plugs won't work, never understood why. Do those ear buds work for regular media player?
    06-19-09 10:13 AM
    Mine has worked most of the time but sometimes I have to unplug and replug once pandora is running. I also thought there was an option to tell it to switch in the pandora app but maybe not, haven't had the issue the last few times i've used it.
    06-19-09 10:17 AM
    For me it is as simple as just plugging the ear buds. I have a pair of skull candy ear buds that work perfectly. Maybe try a different pair?
    06-19-09 11:29 AM
    i will try plugging in my ear plugs prior to starting the pandora application but the buds do work when I'm using the regular media player.

thanks for the advice
    06-19-09 11:48 AM
    hmmm that's weird.. are you running an upgraded leaked os?
    06-19-09 01:45 PM
    I had that problem with another pair of headphones. Occasionally I would have to unplug and replug to get sound from them. I ended up buying new headphones for no particular reason and haven't had that problem since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD