ran a search and can’t find this issue,
    Whenever I shut down Pandora my phone slows to the point where screens won’t load. Was having the problem prior and after the upgrade of the app as well as on .320 and .428.
    Basically I shut down the app and the screen transitions no longer work so home and app screen won’t show up unless I drag my finger around.
    Anyone else having this issue?
    12-30-09 04:26 PM
    ran a search and can�t find this issue,
    Whenever I shut down Pandora my phone slows to the point where screens won�t load. Was having the problem prior and after the upgrade of the app as well as on .320 and .428.
    Basically I shut down the app and the screen transitions no longer work so home and app screen won�t show up unless I drag my finger around.
    Anyone else having this issue?
    i am having the same issues i think its a bug with the new pandora alot of ppl still havent updated i guss
    12-30-09 10:01 PM
    I'm wondering if there is some sort of app incompatibility going on thats causing this, maybe we have some of the same apps.

I've got;
    berryweather 2
    quick launch
    viigo
    score mobile
    blink
    opera
    google maps & sync
    app world
    vcast song id
    flycast
    slacker
    12-30-09 10:47 PM
    Yep its a bug it glitches out and won't display the screen unless ya highlight the icons or start clicking around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 11:33 PM
    I found that if you start pandora and let it load the station...then shut down...then it won't bug out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 11:35 PM
    it bugs out for me no matter how I shut it down. I sent an email to pandora so we'll see what they say. Hopefully they will fix this as I prefer the selection over the other radio offerings.
    12-31-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD