I currently use Slacker with bluetooth to connect to my alpine deck in my truck. It works well. When I try pandora, the audio quality is terrible. Does any one else see a difference in quality?
    04-28-09 11:45 PM
    Both play very well with my alpine and bluetooth. if one works they both should, I havnt tried I heart radio.
    Reinstall pandora and re pair your devices... I also have my vol maxed on the phone when im streaming.

Seems like slacker is default lower volume then pandora, try setting it to <80% volume on the phone an try it again.
    05-24-09 03:56 AM
    Rancid,

I have the same problem. Slacker to my Bluetooth Duel deck is really good (though not quite as good as a hardwired connection). However, Pandora over Bluetooth has a lot of distortion which is unbearable. It's annoying because I end up hardwiring it which causes problems when I receive a phone call and want to answer it via Bluetooth.

Pandora does much better with buffering the songs than Slacker. It also seems to use less system resources so its a winner in a lot of other ways. They just need to fix the Bluetooth problem and maybe add a Bluetooth AV Remote profile.
    07-09-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD