Pandora + Bluetooth = FAIL?
1. Stereo Bluetooth Headset successfully paired
2. Start up Pandora
3. Pandora starts playing through speaker
4. Disconnect and repair headset
5. Pandora now plays through headset
6. Song finishes and next loads up
7. New song now playing on speaker
I have tried playing mp3s on the phone and they play through the stereo bluetooth headset without any problems. So I'm guessing this has to be a Pandora problem.
Is anybody else experiencing this?
- CrackBerry Newbie
07-14-09, 08:29 PM #6
- 1 Posts
ah, finding the options wasn't intuitive....
while in pandora, hit menu key, select Station list, hit menu key again, select options, enable bluetooth.
Now to see if the bluetooth starts cutting out randomly while the music is playing....damn, jinxed myself, randomly cutting out again.
will have to scan the forums for a possible solution....