I have a crackle when I use Pandora on my 8310 Speaker. However when I hook up the headphones it works fine. I have checked to see if the speaker is blown by playing an MP3 and it works fine, it seems this problem is related to Pandora. Is it the bass settings, the volume, what is it? Any suggestions?
    03-20-10 02:39 AM
    It did the same thing on my 8310, never tried it with headphones though. I don't know a work around. Get yourself some cheap laptop speakers from the dollar store. I don't think it's the speaker.
    03-20-10 06:54 AM
    I could do that, However I'm more concerned that it is the speaker blown, but I don't think it is. I think it's the vox settings or something, maybe there is a setting that can be turned off when Pandora is playing, it seems like the phone is in standby mode or something, because it actually slows down sometimes too and then begins to pop. The noise is similar to when you're talking and someone is talking at exactly the same time, the phone pops and is not uncommon to any phone, not just blackberry.
    03-20-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD