other than the icon being different, I don't see any functional changes.
    09-02-10 09:08 AM
    .....and it still has that ridiculous option to skip a song when pressing the "up" volume button...
    09-02-10 09:55 AM
    same as with the built in music app...

If you don't like it skipping songs so easily, change your keyboard repeat rate to a lower setting, as that's what adjusts the sensitivity of the volume-up key for song skipping.
    09-02-10 09:59 AM
    same as with the built in music app...

If you don't like it skipping songs so easily, change your keyboard repeat rate to a lower setting, as that's what adjusts the sensitivity of the volume-up key for song skipping.
    All I meant was that at times when a song I really like comes on, instead of turning the volume up, I end up accidentally skipping to the next song. I was hoping Pandora had taken that particular feature off the volume button.
    09-03-10 01:01 AM
    All I meant was that at times when a song I really like comes on, instead of turning the volume up, I end up accidentally skipping to the next song. I was hoping Pandora had taken that particular feature off the volume button.
    I hate when i do that. LOL
    09-03-10 01:17 AM
    I hate it when that happens! But I do like the fact I can control all of the important features without taking the phone out of my shirt pocket or looking at the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 03:16 PM
    I just added this version and the problem mentioned is an issue...every time I try to increase the volume...it skips the song. Also...it is so much slower than an earlier version I had and takes forever to move to another song. Can someone tell me where to find a version that does not do this? Thanks.

09-06-10 04:13 PM
    I just added this version and the problem mentioned is an issue...every time I try to increase the volume...it skips the song. Also...it is so much slower than an earlier version I had and takes forever to move to another song. Can someone tell me where to find a version that does not do this? Thanks.

something's wacky on your end--it's very responsive on my S2.
    09-06-10 04:41 PM
    something's wacky on your end--it's very responsive on my S2.
    Don't know what it could be...I have a 1 week old new bold 9650...nothing else is wacky...this version of Pandora is just running slow....prior to this version, I had a version on my 8330 of Pandora and is was much, much faster...this version takes forever to load the next song. Also...I just read that many people have the very same problem with the volume buttom that I am having. I really would love a fix...this is one of my fav apps.
    09-06-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD