And lastly when connected to my car or home stereo via Aux input, Pandora clearly sounds better than Slacker. Maybe Slacker sounds better using the Storms internal speaker, but when its going through an actual speaker system Pandora ROCKS the sound quality.
    Dude, you're going to ruin it for the rest of us with comments like this about Pandora's audio quality. They need to upgrade it! Hands-down slacker wins in audio quality. I've used headphones and my car's aux input and slacker is way better... even my wife who is not an audiophile can tell the big difference.

That is my only problem with pandora... once they match the audio quality of slacker there will be no reason to have it installed anymore (slacker).
    05-18-09 01:25 PM
    Dude, you're going to ruin it for the rest of us with comments like this about Pandora's audio quality. They need to upgrade it! Hands-down slacker wins in audio quality. I've used headphones and my car's aux input and slacker is way better... even my wife who is not an audiophile can tell the big difference.

That is my only problem with pandora... once they match the audio quality of slacker there will be no reason to have it installed anymore (slacker).
    Yeah I don't get if they just love Pandora and are trying to fluff it up, or if they don't hear the differences because they can't tell...

The audio quality is significantly lower and it's not just a subjective thing...
    05-18-09 01:29 PM
    Pandora is the better app hands-down, BUT Slacker does still have superior audio quality. Fix it P!
    05-18-09 01:40 PM
    the bluetooth works awesome in my truck but the audio quality so poor that it just sounds weak through my component system
    05-19-09 02:41 AM
    The Pandora Radio don't work on my 8320 for T-Mo too. I've tried to reset the APN as stated that I would need to change it to wap.voicestream and others. But I don't get the "save" part. I've tries many ways to save it, such as pushing the back button, or just pushing options and saving, but there's no save button!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:25 PM
    I am now gerting tempo problems with pandora since upgrading to 1.0.3 from 1.0.0

Sometimes the songs play fine, sometimes they play double speed, sometimes they play half speed. It just happens after I have been listening for a while. It doesn't fix it if I pause and unpause, I just have to skip to the next song.

It's a 8330 on sprint, if that helps

I only upgraded so I could use my motorola s9-hd bluetooth headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 02:41 PM
    Wow, after re-reading my post, I realize my profile has a lot of wrong info, I'll go fix that. I had that 7100i for about 3 days before I sent it back
    05-29-09 11:09 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8310 and on previous versions of Pandora I could start the program then hold the sleep button down and listen while the phone was "sleeping." Now, if I hit the sleep button (I'm guessing the mute button as well ) then it pauses Pandora and puts the phone to sleep.

Any way to change this? Maybe make it an option in the settings? I like to throw my phone in my pocket and now I have to go through a little bit of a process to lock/unlock just to change a song.

Love Pandora otherwise!
    05-30-09 12:03 AM
    hmmmmmmmmmmm ill check it out
    05-30-09 12:05 AM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD