Paltalk mobile beta is now available for download. I got a email about it this afternoon. Here is what information i got in the email.

1- If you are reading this email on your phone, simply click on the link below or type the following address into your mobile browser�s address bar. Make sure that you type everything correctly.
    http://www.paltalk.com/download/mobi.../messenger.jad
    2- If you want to install it via your desktop, click here to see the instructions.
    Please make sure that you give full permission to the application when it asks for it. You may be asked to reset your phone during the installation.
    Keep in mind that this is a beta version. This means you won�t be able to use Paltalk�s full functionality � yet. We didn�t want to keep you waiting while we continue to work hard on Paltalk Mobile.
    With this Beta Mobile application, you can:
    Log on invisibly
    Talk to your friends that are already on your buddy list
    Change your status to online, away, and Do Not Disturb
    See a pal�s profile picture
    Send pictures that are stored on your phone to your pals
    Click links in PMs
    Report bugs within the application
    Get notified for new messages even when you are on your phone�s main screen
    Our development team is working hard to improve Paltalk Mobile to meet today�s mobile users� technology needs. We will continue to keep you posted when we have new versions and features available.
    Please help us to improve Paltalk Mobile by sending us ANY issue you may encounter via the bug report available on the main menu of the application or via [email protected]. Please also send your feedback & suggestions.
    Thank you,
    Paltalk Mobile Development

For those of you who dont know what Paltalk messager is:

Paltalk Messenger allows you to see, hear, share files, and chat with anyone, anywhere in the world--all for free. Paltalk operates with AIM, Yahoo, and ICQ, so you can chat with all your buddies using a single program. Paltalk boasts an improved user interface and supports a new x-Treme service level with crystal clear, TV-like video speed, and unlimited video windows. And now we're offering our users a trial of our high-quality streaming video and audio. Meet millions of people in existing audio and video chat rooms or create a videoconference of your own to bring together other users with similar interests. No Webcam is required to see people. Plus, you can share photos, files, and messages instantly with any Paltalk user. If you want to chat without the video and voice features, you can always instant message and use Paltalk for real-time text chat. New smileys, video overlays, and the 'nudge' are only a few of program's great features.

Version 9.1 enhances live video streaming for improved picture clarity and contrast, adds Screen Capture feature to show other Paltalkers what's on your screen, and allows to capture video and images via your Webcam and post it to your Paltalk profile.

What's new in this version:

Version 9.1 enhances live video streaming for improved picture clarity and contrast, adds Screen Capture feature to show other Paltalkers what's on your screen, and allows to capture video and images via your Webcam and post it to your Paltalk profile.
    11-04-09 04:20 PM
    i got it and it seems to be only like an instant messenger, but none of my friends were online to check it out with
    11-04-09 05:51 PM
    It is gonna be just an Instant Message client. You'll be able to send pics, messages, change your online status, etc.
    11-05-09 02:25 PM
    How to remove the app from my phone, I don't see it in Applications list. Thanks

**Never mind, I found 'Delete' in the menu when clicking on the icon...
    Last edited by don.new; 11-05-09 at 11:13 PM.
    11-05-09 05:03 PM
    Its named messager in the application list. And it is beta so its not done yet. They are planning on adding a lot more features to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 10:52 AM
    Just downloaded and it works great for me. Thanks for sharing.
    11-07-09 11:05 AM
    Are there any storm users having difficulty entering there password?

11-14-09 12:10 AM
    I have now tried installing PalTalk from my BB 8830 4 times, contacted paltalk twice, and it still comes up with the same error..

"Error starting messenger: Module 'net_rim_bbapi_stringpattern' not found."

The link I used is: paltalk.com/download/mobile/blackberry/messenger.jad

That's the link Paltalk representatives said to use.

Any suggestions?
    01-21-10 11:01 AM
    Thanks my dad doesent use msn so this would let me talk to him more

03-13-10 05:58 PM
    can someone tell me how i install a jad file please help
    12-25-10 12:05 PM
    And how about PlayBook ??
    11-07-12 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD