Hey guys, I was wondering if there were people here using the program. I've been using the free version for months and I think its great. Recently, when logged in to view my Citibank account it asked me to re-register and was prompted with a security question. The security question asked for my ATM card number and DOB. After countless tries, I haven't been able to re-add/verify my citibank account. It may be because I'm inputting the secrutiy question answer wrong as it doesn't specify the format of the DOB. I've tried different variations with no luck and was wondering if there were other users who use Pageonce with a citibank account that are running into this issue. I've emailed Pageonce tech support a week ago and have not gotten a response except for their automated "we've received your question" response.

All my other accounts work, so I know it's not an issue with the program itself. I have citi credit card, chase card and boa all working.

Thanks in advanced guys!
    09-07-09 01:41 PM
    I also love this app!
    It is so helpful to have the current info on many of my credit accounts available in one app, not 10 individual ones. The best is seeing my bill due dates so I avoid those late charges. I highly recommend it whether you have one credit card or alot. I use it daily.

With respect to your question - I think that they fixed it. It isn’t happening anymore from what I can see.
    09-08-09 03:05 AM
    Usually when I get prompted by a security question, I can't successfully answer it within the app, but going to a computer and logging into pageonce.com fixes it. Just answer it there for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 08:16 AM
    Yeah, I actually tried it from my computer with the same result. But I just checked it today, and you're right they did fix it.

Thanks guys
    09-08-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD