hey all I just installed PageOnce and since then my memory leak has been 12-14 megs a day I sent 4 emails to the company regarding this and got 4 stock replys stating the usual "we appreciate your inquiry.. here is the letter. not one regarding my issue

" Dear User,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your valuable feedback. We are always working to improve our service and your comments are helping us create the best Personal Internet Assistant.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you for using Pageonce.

Best,

Emma
    [email protected]
    Pageonce: Personal Productivity Assistant application for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Android

Reference number;

this is not customer service, its crap I would not use this app ever again
    if they cant have the decency to at least respond to concerns after 4 emails
    within 6 days then I cant spend my money on this app
    10-20-09 05:50 PM
    Yeh, I downloaded this for the Tour back in July, the free version as a trial. It was GARBAGE. I actually just wanted a "netflix" app, and Pageonce offers that.

I uninstalled it, and told them why in a feedback column. They said they were still working on the app for the Tour, and a month later I got an update. The app still sucked.
    10-20-09 10:19 PM
    i hear ya it looked awesome at first all that in one place,then 15 megs a day leak I uninstalled and so far its stable,
    10-20-09 10:22 PM
    In defense of the app...I only used it briefly when the Tour first dropped, and then tried again a month later, and only tried the Netflix portion. I was just getting white screens (which at the time was common).
    10-20-09 10:46 PM
    In regards to a previous post about the Tour blank screen, the issue has been solved. There should be no more problems with the Tour.

In regards to the memory leaking, when you exit the Personal Assistant application or move to another application, our application closes and is not active on the device. Therefore, there is no memory leaking occurring. You can click on Options, Switch Application, to see that the application is not running when you exit out of it.

We strive to provide the best customer support to our users. We respond to emails within 1 to 2 business days. Unfortunately, sometimes there are unforeseeable occasions when the reply time may be longer. In those cases, we answer emails as soon as possible. If you have sent an email and have not received a reply within 48 hours, please send an email directly to me at pia at pageonce dot com.

If you have any more issues, please send an email to support.

Pageonce Customer Support
    10-21-09 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD