Okay, so I recently downloaded DUB and yahoo msgr, both of which supposedly run fine for everyone else. Now the yahoo msgr is no where to be found, and DUB gives me the horrible out of memory error, which scared me because last time that was a precursor to error 522 and I had to wipe the phone. Luckily with reboot the 522 error did not show, so I looked for yahoo but only found the link to dl yahoo which I had already done and got the successful msg. And prior to rebooting I deleted DUB, yet after reboot DUB is still there as archived. I have rebooted 3 times, and I have tried to download yahoo msgr and each time the exact same things happen. Im worried Im going to have to wipe and reinstall os, which is currently the standard .40. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    09-18-09 02:42 PM
    I've had the same problem about 20 times with 4 different Tours. I think I traced the problem to Viigo. Do you have that installed or have you ever installed it? After I wiped my phone and reinstalled everything without Viigo, I haven't had the problem (it had previously happened when I installed Google Maps and a few other apps). If you've never had Viigo, not sure what to tell you. Also, I just updated to the newest leaked Tour OS (4.7.1.53) and, generally, everything about the BB is working better.
    09-18-09 04:54 PM
    I also had issues with Viigo being incompatible with certain apps, and thus causing out of memory errors and 522 errors. I haven't had a single issue since I decided to not reinstall Viigo (I also didn't reinstall Poynt, but Viigo was the one which caused issues after I installed it).
    09-18-09 05:07 PM
    I also had issues with Viigo being incompatible with certain apps, and thus causing out of memory errors and 522 errors. I haven't had a single issue since I decided to not reinstall Viigo (I also didn't reinstall Poynt, but Viigo was the one which caused issues after I installed it).
    I have the issue, and it may well have started after I loaded Poynt.
    09-18-09 07:39 PM
    Viigo is a no-go for me as well. I just tried two installations and get out of memory errors (I have 93MB free) when still booted and a 552 on the restart.

Looks like a powerful app, but it's useless if I can't install it!

Might be because I'm on 4.7.1.53.
    09-23-09 05:31 AM
    Out of Memory error generally comes when an incorrect version of the app is being installed on the device. Please ensure that you are installing the correct version of the app.
    09-23-09 05:48 AM
    As for me, I downloaded it from AppWorld. Either Viigo isn't Tour (4.7.1.53) compatible or AppWorld isn't pushing the correct version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 05:55 AM
    Out of Memory error generally comes when an incorrect version of the app is being installed on the device. Please ensure that you are installing the correct version of the app.
    +1 for this
    09-23-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD