I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

In the messages tab (the envelope tab) I only see OUTGOING DM's from twitter. But not a single incoming DM. On the facebook side I see some incoming and outgoing, but still not all of them.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling SS to see if that solved the problem, but it has not.

(Yes, I have sent them feedback regarding the issue)
    09-05-10 02:28 PM
    Dunno works both ways for me.
    09-05-10 02:36 PM
    Hmm. I need to replace my berry... Using my sister's when she's doesn't (know I have it) so I can continue messing around in SS.
    09-05-10 02:42 PM
    Where can I download socialscope from? I can't find it. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 04:56 PM
    Unfortunately SocialScope is still in private beta testing (even after 2 years...) so you'll need to appy to become a beta tester

Apply at : SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks

Sometimes on twitter they give away invites
    SocialScope (socialscope) on Twitter

Good luck!

Where can I download socialscope from? I can't find it. Thanks

09-05-10 04:58 PM
    Wow, thanks for the quick response! Now I just have to wait. Is this the same program that comes in BB 6?

09-05-10 05:15 PM
    Anytime.

No the app that comes with OS6 is called Social Feeds made by RIM... SocialScope is a totally separate app. Social Feeds includes some of the same things, as well as BBM messagess and RSS feeds..

SocialScope is strictly, Facebook, twitter, foursquare, and flickr.
    09-05-10 05:33 PM
    Well they can always add more into SocialScope in the future so scratch my "strictly" part.
    09-05-10 05:34 PM
    I don't know of any other apps that do that. Which is why SocialScope will remain my connection to my networks :P Even after I get OS6
    09-06-10 12:25 PM
    You're not alone. I 'm having few issues with their latest update, such as outgoing DMs which cant be seen and also I can't fetch ALL updates/tweets from a user.
    09-07-10 09:02 AM
    Hopefully they'll get on that soon!

Today is one week since they rolled out the last update... Weren't we supposed to get the ability to invite people by now?
    09-07-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD