Would anyone have the ota for urbanspoon 1.0.13, the updated version compatible with OS6?

I cannot find it on my app world since I do not live in the US or Canada or UK or Australia. I want this app in case I do go back to Vancouver for vacation.

Thanks
    01-15-11 09:59 PM
    Seems like most devices are not seeing the update yet, app world says it's 1.0.13 but the only version I can find is .12. I wish these vedors wouldn't rely on app world to update their programs, they need to keep them on their web sites. App world is know for taking days to get the right versions paosted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 11:43 AM
    Seems like most devices are not seeing the update yet, app world says it's 1.0.13 but the only version I can find is .12. I wish these vedors wouldn't rely on app world to update their programs, they need to keep them on their web sites. App world is know for taking days to get the right versions paosted.

Agreed. Hopefully we would get the ota soon.
    01-16-11 01:02 PM
    Wanted to give this thread a bump still lookin for a urbanspoon ota download if anyone has it. Doesn't work through urbanspoon.com/download nor through appworld.
    01-24-11 05:44 PM
    Finally got v1.0.13 on my BB 9650 by doing the following:

1. Download OTA Loader from http://www.blackberrysoftwarelist.net/ota_files/ota.zip

2. In the "URL to jad" field, type the following URL: http://www.urbanspoon.com/static/bb/...urbanspoon.jad

3. Click "Download."

4. Using BBSAK, load all the cod files downloaded from the previous step onto your BB.

Not sure how Urbanspoon and/or App World managed to screw this up, but the above method works. Good luck!
    01-24-11 06:08 PM
    Thanks I'll test it out when I get home def grateful for the quick response

01-24-11 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD