Hi,
    Not sure what to do with this. Yesterday, I did an OTA ugrade from AT&T. All went well, and It's functioning 'berry well. However, the upgrade caused the appearance of an archived app in my download folder. I have uninstalled the app as it was a trial, but the archived version remains. I can choose to hide it, but I'd rather delete it. How do I get to it? I have BBFilescout installed if that helps.
    Also, when I went to appworld, I see that it lists tis trial version of this iBee program as archived along with my BeWeather. My BeWeather was archived on my phone when the upgrade was done, but I also had an unarchived one. The archived one on my phone is gone. But it remains in appworld. (There is no other listing in appworld for it).

How do I straighten this out?

Thanks!
    Brian
    11-27-09 12:27 PM
    I believe you go into app world, to your apps and install/delete them
    11-27-09 12:27 PM
    They are just there if you wish to reinstall them again, so a small file is backed up on your media card for this purpose, when you do an OS upgrade. Makes you feel better when it does this, that way all you have to do is download the previous apps from app world. Not all apps will be there, only apps you downloaded from App World.
    11-27-09 01:46 PM
    What's weird, though is on my Bold, I have BeWeather instaled and working correctly. But in appworld it's shown as an archived app. I'm not sure how to make them jibe right and both be "installed".

B.
    11-27-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD