Using the phone, no 3rd party apps are visable. I have an app I want to remove from the phone bbut none show up in the menu screen where they are suPposed to display.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 06:59 AM
    Try going to options - device - application management, then scroll down till you see it.

If it's on that list then you should be able to highlight it, hit the menu key and select delete.
    11-17-10 07:03 AM
    Try going to options - device - application management, then scroll down till you see it.

If it's on that list then you should be able to highlight it, hit the menu key and select delete.
    That worked, I was going in thru the '3rd Party Apps' and the window was and still is empty, anyway, your suggestioned worked! Thank you !

11-17-10 07:54 AM
    3rd Party Apps' section in Options is for apps that require access to them through BB Options or apps that require their settings to be listed in BB Options. These apps were listed on the BB Options' main screen on OS5. A few that come to mind are BBuzz, FileScout, MemoryMeters

11-17-10 08:48 AM
    That is a known bug where the 3rd party apps listing is blank.

11-17-10 03:05 PM
    3rd party apps section will remain blank until an app is installed that requires it's listing/settings to be accessed through BB Options.

11-17-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD